Nomad cards – Which bank cards do really work well abroad?

You may also like...

2 Responses

  1. Sherman says:

    N26 seems like a card, but seems you need to claim to be a German (or EU) resident to get the card. Of course you can lie, but why subject yourself to the fascist EU tax net?

    • Dennis says:

      Hi Sherman,

      no you don’t need to be living in Europe to have that account. Yes, I agree, European Banking is not the best place. But I don’t advice anyone to have Millions in this bank account. I only recommend it as a good card for travellers. But if you have big sums I would not invest them in fiat money anyway.

      Best regards

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *